Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome to DC Living Exposed

Welcome to your information highway on living in the DC area. I am a local real estate agent who thrives on staying ahead of the curve and being known as the resourceful one. I will use this blog to communicate to you all about the area real estate market as well as fun and exciting news and events in the DC Metropolitan Area. I will look to highlight neighborhoods and some of their unique features and activities as well as spice it up with some highights on things that make the DC area the unique setting that it has become.

The area is one of the most culturally diverse places I've ever lived and I have lived many places. That is what is so fascinating about the area. There are wonderful restaurants, museums, boutiques, special events and more that allow you to experience cultures near and far. I will be sure to highlight some of these through out the blog.

The first blog entry will be an invitation to explore Prince George's County's newest scene. Stay tuned for more information and Happy Holidays to all!

No comments: